Friday, February 25, 2011

craftiness in February

I got crafty in February........

I made this wonky little robot for an upcoming toy drop.....


and an acorn to drop in the Fall (thinking WAY ahead!)

some gnome home experiments....the snow was a little overwhelming but still cute overall



and one that I sent off in a swap....


along with this sweet gnome home pincushion...


and toadstools....to wrap around the branches of my YOE tree....lots and lots of them!


and a little red hen ornament for someone...


to go with this apron...

3 comments:

jillytacy said...

Lots of great craftiness! I LOVE the robot and the mushrooms are marvelous!

mysteryhistorymom said...

Soooooo cute! WHEN ARE YOU OPENING YOUR SHOP? (No pressure- tee hee...) I want to go shopping.:) Lori

Lindsay-ann said...

They are all gorgeous Val. I especially like the toadstools.
Lindsay
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...