Saturday, October 30, 2010

Spookify me Saturday

Welcome to the last week of Spookify Me Saturday!

This is another super easy project I did to spruce up a couple
Halloween packages. Someone else made these too but since I'd already scheduled the post, I decided to let it run...

Here is what you need...



Take your clothes pins and paint them a Halloween color....I used black because I had it on hand.

Once dried, just glue some spooky critters onto them.



How EASY is that! And look how cute and spooky!


I like the witch fingers the best!



I think these would be great if you get a lot of Halloween cards or maybe to hold a Halloween garland........

your next!






1 comment:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

That is a very cute idea. In fact, I've seen so many cute ideas for clothespins. I gotta do something with the ones I have. :) Have a great rest of the weekend and a Happy Halloween! :) Tammy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...