Sunday, November 29, 2009

Vintage Christmas Monday



I was invited to join a Vintage Christmas Monday and thought why not!?
Its not everyday I get invited to do something!

So, here is my first Monday to share a vintage 'something' that is Christmas oriented!!!

These angels have been in our family for EVER.

I don't even know how old they are....I got them because I play the piano......gotta keep the musicians with the musician, right?!


Then, several years ago, I found these vintage carolers and knew I had to have them to go with the angelic band....I love them too!


"Do you hear what I hear?"

10 comments:

Joan@anthinggoeshere said...

Love those little faces. Thanks so much for being a part of the Vintage Christmas Monday party. I love having you. xo Joan

laterg8r said...

i hear the music - it's christmas time woo hoo !!! lovely ornaments :D

gin said...

really cute little figurines.

Donna said...

Those are darling! What cuties!

Julie Marie said...

Oooh your little carolers are just precious, such treasures! Bisous... Julie Marie

Judi said...

You picked a great "theme" for your collection especially with you playing Piano. Really sweet. Thanks for sharing. Judi

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Absolutely adorable little figurines! :) Blessings, Tammy

★Carol★ said...

Those angels are so sweet, and of course you had to have the carolers to keep them company!
Happy VCM!
Carol

NicNacManiac said...

Yes I can hear it....the sound of super sweetness!! How adorable are these collections, I love the feel of these little beauties!!
Charming treasures...Happy VCM !!
xOxO Nerina :)

Elaine said...

Sweet angels and choirboys! I need to decorate.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...