Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Surprises!!!

Thursday I got "BOO-ED" at work!

It was a total surprise and it is driving me crazy that I don't know who to thank!

Look at this basket of goodies!
(The basket was made up beautifully with those gorgeous orange and yellow streamers but my son tore into before I could snap a photo.)



It is loaded with chocolate candy, Halloween napkins, skeleton goblets, a skeleton kitchen towel and cookie cutters. Some creepy crawlies, a scarecrow, a pair of spider socks (which Curly Girl STOLE)...some trail mix which really looks good....NO RAISINS!!! All loaded into a giant Halloween bowl.
It really made my day because it was so unexpected.


Then, if that wasn't enough, I had THIS lovely surprise waiting for me on Friday when I got home from work!

The sweet and talented Nadine sent me a surprise through the mail!!!!

Look at this....a wonderful handmade beverage cuff and a WICKED pin which anyone would love to have! She knows that is my FAVORITE color green!

Thank you SO MUCH NADINE!


WOW! What a wonderful way to end a great week at work!



6 comments:

CJ said...

Very nice surprises!!
Just popped in to say Hi! :)
Hugz,
Cathy:)

gin said...

how sweet! that green is pretty.

laterg8r said...

love to get surprises :D very cool

my fave is that wicked pin and cozy - handmade rocks :D

mysteryhistorymom said...

FABULOUS!!! What fun! I wonder if you will ever found out who your "booer" was?? And the cuff and pin are amazing! You deserve all your goodies, Sweets! Lori

LollyChops said...

What a fantastic surprise!

Unknown said...

I love it... you are one lucky little lady for sure ;) Isn't that fabric fantastic... and the fun wicked pin... how adorable.
M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...