Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Toadstools ala brown paper bag........

In honor of Sherry's BROWN PAPER BAG SWAP, I bring you these:

Look at all those cute toadstools!

You won't believe this.......they are made from kid's lunch sacks....really! I made a couple the other day for fun....they turned out so cute! I found several blogs with variations on them but here is what started the frenzy (I think.)

The Spore Project

So if you want to join in on the fun, click on the link and read all about the project. Even if you don't make any, you'll want to read about the project!

3 comments:

Jen Sue Wild said...

This is an intervention.. I think you are mushroom addicted..

Irma's Rose Cottage said...

What a cute idea! I will need to make a few. I was at the garden center and thought about you as they had a mushroom patch of all these colorful ceramic mushrooms in their garden. I need to go find find a kiln and make some.

Hugs :)

Irma

Heather - Dollarstorecrafts.com said...

Thanks! I'm posting about these on Dollar Store Crafts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...