Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fiesta for Cynthia!

My partner got her FIESTA apron package so now I can share what I made her...

I used Morgan Moore's ruffled apron tutorial and it turned out sooooo cute!
The bottom pink fabric had cute maracas on it and the first layered piece had FIESTA printed on it with pinatas!
I also made her a cute little crocheted sombrero and poncho for some hot sauce.

and I found a precious bowl at Tuesday Morning...so cute I bought myself one too!

I included some really cute cocktail napkins, some fun beads and 4 FIESTA type recipes

OLE'

6 comments:

Tracey said...

That package looks like fun! I love all the ruffles on the apron...that definitely make cooking more fun!

mysteryhistorymom said...

Fabulous, Val! Makes you want to cook something festive!:) Lori

Irma's Rose Cottage said...

What a cute apron and all of the goodies! Love the festive colors.

Hugs :)

Irma

Unknown said...

what a great package...I love the apron colors...

gin said...

cute cute!! love the apron and all the goodies you included!!

Unknown said...

That apron is adorable. You make the cutest things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...