Wednesday, December 7, 2011

ironcraft photography drama

This week's ironcraft challenge was "Something for the kids."

My daughter's art teacher is pregnant and due SOON. She is decorating her baby's nursery in The Very Hungry Caterpillar theme.

I made her this Very Hungry Caterpillar set that dolly is modeling:



okay, so its too big for a doll...getting a good photo was hard (I suck)...I decided to try again and pulled it all up around the baby doll.....


And now it looks like the doll was EATEN by the very hungry caterpillar! haha!

when I pulled the cocoon off, the baby fell out EXACTLY like this....


she must have been flipping for joy that she wasn't actually eaten!!!!

9 comments:

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

HaHaHaHaHa ! What a fun post! Your caterpillar snuggie and hat looks wonderful. I guess it's a good thing you were only using a doll lol.

kat said...

You must have been cracking up at that photo shoot!

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Val
I adore this. Jessica and I are squealing! Her baby is going to look so adoarble.
Lindsay
x

Kerry said...

That is so funny!!!!
Love that caterpillar outfit, the baby is going to look so cute:-)

jillytacy said...

This is an adorable set! I'm sure she will love it.

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

LOL!! That's hilarious! Your hungry caterpillar is awesome. I especially loved it when it ate the baby.

Quiltingranny said...

I love this and the story that goes along with it. You are simply amazing and talented!

Pure Ella said...

This is so cool!
What a lovely gift. As a photographer I would have loved this as a prop ;)

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

ha-ha! Your caterpillar set is absolutely adorable and so perfect for the art teacher's soon to be bundle of joy. :) Have a great weekend. Tammy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...