Thursday, July 5, 2012

"The Only Constant Is Change....."

I've been blogging here for almost 5 years now and have been really happy. I can navigate the system and pretty much do whatever I need with it.

However, ever since the new formatting was done, I've been getting numerous error messages. I've tried over the last several months to get help on-line (what help?)
But then I had a clear moment: I blog for FUN....so with that in mind, I've decided to make the jump to a new blog home. Feel free to visit me there.

My new blog is "the little things" but in order to confuse you,my address is still http://yarnigras.wordpress.com/

And just to confuse things further...if I can get blogger working again, I'll just stay here!

"Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!"

2 comments:

Quiltingranny said...

I love that line and use it all the time. Jim Carrey was awesome in that movie! Congrats on the move I am going to be switching to a dot com I think very quickly as you, no google/blogger help and very frustrating!

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Know what you mean....got something about too many pictures or something. Argh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...